Are you looking for an immigration attorney in Raleigh, NC, who is focused on helping you and your family? At our law office, we provide the expertise and services that immigrants need when they have legal concerns or troubles.
Whether you need work permits, Visa U, Visa T, humanitarian aid, family-based legal help, adjustments and green cards, naturalization, student visas, and everything between, we're happy and ready to serve you.
About Jenny Doyle
Jenny Doyle speaks multiple languages and holds an M.A. from North Carolina State University in Spanish Language and Literature. She also has a B.A. in International Studies and a B.B.A. in Business Administration with a minor in French. Additionally, she's worked hard to develop her legal skills. She earned a Juris Doctor from Loyola School of Law and is a licensed member of the Nebraska Bar.
She is also a dedicated member of the community. She is a Guardian Ad Litem in the Wake County Courts and serves as a court education advocate and counselor assisting immigrant women and children. She also provides pro bono work.
Immigration Attorney Services
- Humanitarian (U, Violence against women, Trafficking, TPS, SIJ)
- Humanitarian (Asylum, Refugee, Parole, Congressional support)
- DACA (Renewals, Advanced parole)
- Family-based (Marriage, Fiance, Children, Parents, Siblings)
- Adjustments, Green Card/Consular Processing, Waivers
- Student Visa
- Visitor and Diversity Visas
- Outreach, Education, Advocacy
Contact our office at (919) 307-4408 today to schedule a consultation with Immigration Attorney Jenny Doyle.